Practical Power Saver!!!30-50% savings

Advertising, Agriculture / Forestry, Architecture, Arts / Entertainment, Cargo Handling / Courier / Remittance, Construction / Maintenance, Consulting, Education, Engineering, Finance / Accounting, Food and Related Products, Government, Health Care, Hospitality / Recreation / Travel and Tourism, Human Resources, Information Technology, Insurance, Law, Marketing / Sales, Non-Profit, Others, Publishing, Real Estate, Retail, Science, Telecommunications

Practical Power Saver!!!30-50% savings

Postby Chao » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:03 am

09178137552 for orders

Pastors NELSON –ZENI SAN AGUSTIN

"Our church, Jesus the Prince of Peace Church, has two units of 3-toner air conditioner. Last June, the electric bill amounted to P5,707.45. We placed 2 stickers for each air conditioning unit and this month, July, the bill dropped down to P4,246.75, or an almost one thousand five hundred cut. This means an almost 25% reduced electric consumption for our church. Excell products are really amazing!!!"

"3 weeks after I placed the Excell Scalar stickers on my circuit breaker, my electric bill went down from $169 to $79. It has not even been a month. I am impressed that the stickers do not only work in the Philippines with 220 voltage but as well as in the United States with 110 voltage!

Not only that: when I placed the stickers on my shoes the cramps that I normally experience during prolonged standing disappeared. These are indeed God-given products!"

"Our electric bill in the church went down from P3,000 to P500, which made the Meralco men to visit us three times. They could not find anything in the church that could lower our electricity consumption so drastically so they decided to change our meter from analogue to digital. The electric bill remained the same the next month so they thought the meter they installed was defective so they installed a new one. The next month the electric bill was still the same. They again installed a new one. And the electric bill remained that low. So now, they do not bother us anymore. Also, our electric bill in the house went down from P800 to P400. I thank God for this energy-saving scalar sticker of Excell Global."

"We have 6 airconditioned rooms at home. After putting the stickers in the circuit breakers, our average monthly electric bills went down from P9,500 to P7,500 the first month, then P6,500 on the second month, down to P5,800 on the third month! I can attest that the sticker really works. Glory to God!"

"When I tried the Excell scalar energy sticker in some of our Balayong bakery outlets, electric bills in these outlets went down by 35%. The ones where I hadn’t used it, the electric bill remained the same. So now all our outlets have scalar energy stickers in them. Some of those who have used it for some time said that their electric bills continue to go down each month. Excell stickers are a great help to us, in our home and in our business. Neighbors and friends all want to use this product. I thank the Lord for Excell scalar energy stickers."

"I began to use the Excell stickers in our school last May. That time we didn’t have an aircon unit. In June we installed a 1.5 HP A/C unit and used it for 7 hours/day. I was expecting that our bill would go up so high but I am amazed that our electric consumption only increased slightly by P100. After that I began to share about the advantages of our stickers. Praise God, I am selling between 5-10 pieces/day. In just one month I earned almost P50,000. One of those who bought from me used only one sticker in her aircon unit and her bill went down from P3,500 to P1,100. This is really amazing!!!

My upline, Ptr. Gideon Bernabe also informed me that he used 12 stickers in his circuit breaker. His bill went down to P5,000 from the usual P10,000 – P15,000."

"I stuck 16 pcs of stickers on our airconditioning units, main switch and some outlets at our church, Lumban Mennonite Bible Church. Praise God! Our electricity went from P5,200 down to P3,100. I always recommend our Excell stickers to people I meet."

"From May 2011, my electric bill was at P3,000 plus. Then I placed 2(two) stickers at the aircon plus (1)one at the circuit breaker. Come June 2011 my bill started to drop to P2,300 then on July 2011 my bill dropped further to P1,600. I was reluctant to try the product at first but then we can see that the results speak for itself. Excell Scalar sticker is a great product. For such a small investment or amount the benefits are amazing."

"Excell Scalar Energy Sticker is really power! When my upline introduced me to the product I didn't believe at first but then I decided to try it anyhow. I stuck 2 stickers to my circuit breaker. Previously, my electric bill was at P4,200. After sticking the 2 stickers, the next bill went down to P3,598.45 (April 2011). After a month it went further down to P3,553.20 (May 2011). Then I stuck one(1) additional scalar sticker, it went P1,510.20 (July 2011). The decline was remarkable at an almost 50%. So if you want you can try it and you'll see the result and benefit of our scalar sticker.
Really power!"

Chao

Re: Practical Power Saver!!!30-50% savings

Postby bhobot » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:07 pm

tx me 0922461099 how much?
bhobot

Re: Practical Power Saver!!!30-50% savings

Postby w33b » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:53 am

yes totoo yan same yan sa Scalar Energy nabili ko sulit bumaba talaga ang bill sa kuryente kaya ako ngayon kumuha ng marami para sa mga frnds ko... kong sino dyan gusto bumili pm nyo ko P199 lng po isang set txt or call 09359111427 free delivery if 7set kunin mo ebabalik pa sa company P320 if 7set for more info surerich[.]tk
w33b

Related Items

Return to Business Products and Services