For Sale: Insect eating plants, Venus flytrap for P300

Appliances, Furniture & Furnishings, Home decor, Garden Tools & Equipment, Houseware, Lighting, Grills, Security Gadgets, Others

For Sale: Insect eating plants, Venus flytrap for P300

Postby pitcherplantfarm » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:38 pm

Venus Flytrap:

We are specialized on selling all kinds of carnivorous plants, like Venus Fly-traps (Dionaea), sundews (Drosera) and Pitcher plants (Nepenthes and Sarracenia). These plants are able to capture and digest insects (ants, termites, roaches, mosquitoes) and in rare cases even rodents and lizards.

At the same time their beauty and functionality is stunning and unlike orchids present year round, as the spectacular traps are their regular leafs - no need to wait for their flowers. They are perfect for table decorations in restaurants or hotels or as center pieces in landscaping. These plants will always attract the interest of people.

The Philippines has a perfect climate to grow many of these plants without a technical setup. Usually a bright growing area and preferably rain water/exposure and a coco based soil is all you need.

ALL our sales plants are artificially propagated and expertly grown by a renowned horticultural scientist with utmost dedication to preserve their declining natural habitats. This is the key mission of our nursery! Beware of carnivorous plants sold on some markets, which are pulled out for fast profit from the last remaining forests and very likely to die as they have broken roots.

We are based in Bukidnon, but ship the plants via LBC 24 hours anywhere in the Philippines . Shipping is P250 regardless how many plants.

You have the choice between Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes Miranda, N. Dyeriana, N. Rebecca Soper, N. Gentle, Sarracenia Judith Hindle, S. Scarlet Belle or S. purpurea and more, prices vary between P250 and P500. Please note that these are still young plants (diameter/height 6-15cm, depending on species), in case of N. Miranda and Gentle the image shows the plant size expected one year from now - all other images show typical sales plants.
For the serious collector we have MANY more species for sale. just visit http://www.pitcher-plants.com

You can order online, or call/text Volker Heinrich at +63 912 949 2800 or e-mail at
Our signal is low here, sometimes it is easier to contact us online (preferred).

Nepenthes Dyeriana
Nepenthes Gentle
Nepenthes Miranda
Nepenthes Rebecca Soper
Sarracenia Judith Hindle
Sarracenia purpurea
Sarracenia Scarlet Belle
Last edited by pitcherplantfarm on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
pitcherplantfarm

Re: For Sale: Insect eating plants, Venus flytrap for P250

Postby napjac25 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:34 pm

im very interested sa imng plants.. pwde ka mka deliver sa tablon, cagayan de oro? palit ko isa2x sa species na imng gipangmentioned.. dali rni alagaan? text me at 09274002412
mobile: 0927-127-6587
email: njacutin@gmail.com
napjac25
VIP Member

Postby pitcherplantfarm » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

@napjac: House delivery would still cost you P250 as my shipping day is hectic enough without house deliveries... If you want to save that, we can meet on my next shipping day August 17 at 1 pm at Mc Donald outside of Lim Ket Kai Center. Still the plants will have to be prepaid through BPI, as I have to make sure that the buyer will show up to not unnecessarily stress the plants.
Please use the contact button on http://www.pitcher-plants.com , so I can give you the account info. I prefer doing these transactions through e-mail if possible, as SMS can be quite confusing.
I ship (and go to Cagayan) twice a month.

Thanks! Volker
pitcherplantfarm

Postby napjac25 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:47 am

im sorry.. just avoiding any scams... im not into bank transactions.. if you hand over me the plants.. i give you the cash..
napjac25
VIP Member

Postby pitcherplantfarm » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:24 am

Well, you can also visit our farm in Malaybalay. But please let us know ahead of time, as I might not be always around. Just use the contact button of http://www.pitcher-plants.com
We also have a wooden low-energy guest house for overnight stay overlooking the forested mountains.

Regarding prepayment, please also understand my point, that it is very frustrating to bring plants and carry them carefully the whole day around (I am using public bus/jeepney + walk from the farm to the highway) and the buyer is not showing up. If you want to lessen your risk we could settle for a P250 down-payment and the rest upon meeting.
You can also browse through
http://www.philippinepetfinder.com/foru ... 8&t=140298
where I am selling already since several months (and nobody complaining ;) )
pitcherplantfarm

Postby napjac25 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:46 pm

nevermind.. i don't agree
napjac25
VIP Member

Postby pitcherplantfarm » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:55 pm

No problem, I am also in the process of having a reseller in Cagayan de Oro, like we have in Davao already.
pitcherplantfarm

Postby tuffoman » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:40 pm

pitcherplantfarm wrote:No problem, I am also in the process of having a reseller in Cagayan de Oro, like we have in Davao already.

i think your plants have a potential market in CDO. dengue=mosquito="your plants eat them"

if you happen to drop by cdo (with your plants), can you announce in this thread that you are going here? im a sure buyer.
tuffoman
VIP Member

Postby pitcherplantfarm » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:47 am

@Tuffo: I will be shipping the next batch of plants this Tuesday at LBC Lim Ket Kai. I am doing this twice a month, as I need to get domestic shipping permits at the Quarantine (Pier) for the packages to Luzon and the Visayas.
You are also welcome to order plants, but as you read above, you will need to do at least a downpayment, so I am assured you are showing up. Of course there will be no shipping charge in that case - plus you will be getting potted plants. Payment deadline is Monday afternoon once BPI closes.
My LBC session is usually quite hectic, so I suggest to meet after 1pm at McDo (the one just outside of Lim Ket Kai)
My next shipping event will be September 2.
See you soon?
pitcherplantfarm

Postby tuffoman » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:32 am

bank deposit is a secure transaction but my problem is i dont really have time for bank transactions.

1. travel time
2. i dont really have the time since im working; i work 8am-5pm and in Bulua
3. transaction time in the bank takes a while

since the circumstances are not favorable for both of us, do you have plans having a display of your plants in limketkai during the fiesta? it's on august 28..
tuffoman
VIP Member

Next

Related Items

Return to Home & Garden