The Day of Mourning to All Filipinos

For VIP Members Only :p

The Day of Mourning to All Filipinos

Postby smartbuyer85 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm

The Death of the Philippine Justice System...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Re: The Day of Mourning to All Filipinos

Postby Optimus_Prime » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:15 pm

smartbuyer85 wrote:The Death of the Philippine Justice System...
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

dugay naman namatay ang hustisya sa pilipinas.. :( :( :(
Optimus_Prime
VIP Member

Postby smartbuyer85 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Mas grabe karon! Compared before... JUSTICE DELAYED, JUSTICE DENIED FOR MR. VIZCONDE... a Tragedy! :(
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby Optimus_Prime » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 pm

smartbuyer85 wrote:Mas grabe karon! Compared before... JUSTICE DELAYED, JUSTICE DENIED FOR MR. VIZCONDE... a Tragedy! :(

mao jud.. ma-ingana ra japun nang maguindanao massacre..
Optimus_Prime
VIP Member

Postby smartbuyer85 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:17 pm

hope not... lisud man au kung muingon ta bahala na si Lord.. ako pa nila.. y not assassinate them.. hahaha :lol:
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby Optimus_Prime » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

smartbuyer85 wrote:hope not... lisud man au kung muingon ta bahala na si Lord.. ako pa nila.. y not assassinate them.. hahaha :lol:

naah.. assassinate the ampatuans? haha :lol: kung kaya lagi.. as reported sa news, daghan kaayo cla mga weapons.. grabi nga army. hahaha :lol:
Optimus_Prime
VIP Member

Postby marcosamson » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 pm

i am glad that i saw your thread sir smartbuyer!

when the case of vizconde massacre came into light, i said that hubert is guilty...

typically if your not guilty you will not do elaborate schemes & hide from the public view like what the hubert did.

dili man ko lawyer or anyone who knows the ins & outs of our justice system but in-ani ra ako batayan sa guilt ni hubert webb:

if hubert was not guilty n had nothing to do with the massacre, then senator webb, hubert's dad would have called a press conference and presented his son in public and announce that here is my son he had nothing to do with the massacre... guilt makes us want to hide n be in shadows...

mura mani ug grisham novel and natihabo uy... i use to admire pinky webb for her beauty but now she is now the epitome of what is wrong with our country... the use of money, influence & connection to do what is wrong as long as we can get what we want...

sorry just my 2 cents
registered member since 2009

appearance my shield, strategy my sword.
marcosamson
VIP Member

Postby smartbuyer85 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:18 pm

i find it difficult to understand why the Supreme Court of the Philippines would favor Hubert Webb et. al. considering the evidences against them was lost by the National Bureau of Investigation and pin pointing the SC as the ones last in possession of the evidences... If they've lost the evidence which was presented before in Court which lead to the imprisonment of Webb et. al then the Supreme Court should have the decision in favor of Lauro Vizconde.

We have the dumbest Supreme Court Justices in the land who was recently involved with a lot of controversies hounding our country today.

It's not good for us to wait and have confidence with our justice system... We should put justice in our very hands... Evidences and etc. are no use especially when this evidences can easily be lost or manipulated... One solution: KAMAY NA BAKAL ! Hahaha :p
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby marcosamson » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:34 pm

smartbuyer85 wrote:i find it difficult to understand why the Supreme Court of the Philippines would favor Hubert Webb et. al. considering the evidences against them was lost by the National Bureau of Investigation and pin pointing the SC as the ones last in possession of the evidences... If they've lost the evidence which was presented before in Court which lead to the imprisonment of Webb et. al then the Supreme Court should have the decision in favor of Lauro Vizconde.

We have the dumbest Supreme Court Justices in the land who was recently involved with a lot of controversies hounding our country today.

It's not good for us to wait and have confidence with our justice system... We should put justice in our very hands... Evidences and etc. are no use especially when this evidences can easily be lost or manipulated... One solution: KAMAY NA BAKAL ! Hahaha :p

my exact sentiments sir!similar ni sa nahitabo sa 1 novel ni tom clancy... about evidence i meant... they needed someone to do the US gov't bidding, nawala ang evidence against sa ila, kay gihimo nila ang gusto sa US gov't... so pwede diay wala walaon ang evidence para dili ta ma-convicted ani... so sa evidence custodian ra diay ni daugon kung dili gyud madala sa court of appeals sa cdo nga gibantugan nga mabayaran...
registered member since 2009

appearance my shield, strategy my sword.
marcosamson
VIP Member

Postby smartbuyer85 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:41 pm

now that the Supreme Court ruled on this.... any lawyer could advised his client to pay evidence custodian in any enforcement agency so he/she could win the case... by citing vizconde vs webb et. al, any criminal can be acquitted because of missing & insufficient evidence... :lol:

Philippine Supreme Court of the Kangaroos ....
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Next

Related Items

Return to VIP Room