Maybe It's Time to Prohibit "Short Replies"

For VIP Members Only :p

Maybe It's Time to Prohibit "Short Replies"

Postby smartbuyer85 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:03 am

Maybe it's time guys for all of us to consider posting the forum way... instead of posting "up for this" and "up good item" why not give a 1 sentence reply instead with a minimum of 8 words... :D

i admit i myself posted like this just for my items to go up but now i realized it's not quite proper and maybe it's up to the buyer and seller then to make a way to come up with a 1 sentence reply instead just for his item to go up... hehehe :lol:

word repetitions should not be allowed "UP UP UP" " :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: " for example.

short replies "up for this", "item is still available"...

for sale this and that (no picture) (no price) (no exact details) (photos from yahoo images & etc.) - NO ACTUAL PHOTOS

OPENLY selling dangerous firearms - AIRGUN & DEADLY WEAPONS for exAMPLE... not good! :evil:

lastly, delete inactive posts... 3 weeks inactive posts can be deleted in my own opinion to lessen webspace... and sold items should be deleted also... i observed most are not yet deleted...

That's all & Thanks MYCDOSALE.COM :mrgreen:
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Re: Maybe It's Time to Prohibit "Short Replies"

Postby JesusFreak » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 am

I somewhat agree to this ky kapoy imagine sa items. Wlay pix ug other info plus kanang mga unresponsive seller pud. hahay :roll:
JesusFreak
VIP Member

Related Items

Return to VIP Room