Who's your 2010 Cagayan de Oro City District 1 Congressman?

Anything and everything under the Cagayan de Oro City sun. :)

Vote Now!

Benjo Benaldo
37%
Rainier Joaquin Uy
41%
Candy Darimbang
22%

Total votes : 46

Who's your 2010 Cagayan de Oro City District 1 Congressman?

Postby admin » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:15 am

You may also add a comment below after casting your vote by clicking "POSTREPLY" button.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Who's your 2010 Cagayan de Oro City District 1 Congressman?

Postby dongkoyemano » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:56 pm

:lol:
mas maayo ituboy ang tao nga wala pa sukad na mansahi ang pangalan... busa, bakakon na kng bakakon pero kikang uy nako! sori benjo! mas gwapo pa si kikang sa imo!
dongkoyemano

Postby hefe » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:28 am

if it was Klarex Uy whos running for district 1, i will surely vote for him. But if it is his young son???? i dont think so... He is to young to be running for higher position. just my 2 cents...
hefe

Postby jefmors » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:34 pm

unsay nka difrensya kng bata pa to run for a higher position? mas maayo noon kay new breed of leader ang ang mokupot sa renda sa pagagamhanan... if i were u shift to kikang uy kay siya ang modala sa tingog sa kabatan-onan, alang man mag benjo ta nga giluwa,gisuka, gipilde ug gilubong nman dadto sa 2nd district, sa ato pa wala jud ni syan nabuhat sa segundo distrito... ug kana pud babae nga gidagan, just look, observe whos behind here, it sounds...sa apelyido pa lng klaro na! busa the person ryt to vote is KIKANG UY! :P
jefmors

Postby hefe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:31 am

new breed, new hope? i dont thnk so... he may be the sound of the youth, but not now... not quite enough... Its just too premature.. He might have thought of running for BRGY. Captain or Mayor at first... rather than a sit at congress... I have no questions of the abilities and capabilities of kikang. I know he has his father to back him up... but for sure his father wont be at his side as his secretary or adviser when kikang sits at congress coz klarex will be busy minding the needs of cdo... about the woman who is running for congress, she may not be the best there is, but I surely believe in her big and honest heart. About the man backing her? yah i did heard a lot about him... but i still believe Candy has her principles to lead and serve the people of cdo... i just believe nga eh... hehehehe... just my 2 cents...
hefe

Postby hefe » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:32 am

lets not also discriminate our muslim brothers ok???? coz the way you said it, sounds racist...
hefe

Postby saber » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:41 pm

for everyone, let us not bring up religion here. this is politics and nothing about religion.di lang unta mag binata. what has religion has to do with politics?that muslim is the longest serving regional director nationwide and in all gov't agencies.that emplies solely the good doings.what has he done?CDO lang ang pinaka ubos ug pletihan among all cities...about benjo, will he ever wish there is 3rd district after election to run to? he's nowhere close to rufus.latos tapos ni balhin man LOL...for kikang, well i know nothing about him except that he is a son of a dirty politician who is now wishfully running for mayor and a husband of a brgy chairman. hmmmmm. how are you guys related to ANDAL UY AMPATUAN?
saber

Postby saber » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:55 pm

jefmors, sounds like what???...sounds like you are too shallow. grow some chest hair kid and think deeper...if you are of a third class whose family members commute everyday then this muslim has done a lot to your family for the cheapest fare rates in the entire country and thats called a public service. didn't your father tell you about that?...LEARN.
saber

Postby bam » Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 pm

jefmors wat do u mean by sounds like... duh nganu, naa nahitabu sa district 1 wyl c UY ang naa sa congress??? jus say ur opinion but don't discriminate other religion... saber s ryt, sa CDO ra ang pnaka baba ug plete and nice ang mga taxi... f ever d maau ang gnabuhat sa mga government officials mawla mna cla sa serbsyo,try to search fpla na ka years gaserve ubn officials tungod sa ila kamaau and devoted sa ila work... ABENALDO and UY unza ila mbuhat,c benjo nbalhinnlang tawn district 1 para mkadagan,c UY wats his reason para mudagan,para d maputol ang pagpa down sa district 1???para d mwala ila power????dba related cla ka AMPATUAn mao na ang nsakto na mga tao na gnapasabot nmu sa imu post!!!1
bam

Postby rin_tofu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:02 pm

WHY WOULD YOU VOTE FOR KIKANG? HE'S A WELL KNOWN DRUG PUSHER AND USER. Check his name at PDEA. utro pud iyang igsuon nga c tawi. TIL NOW HE'S A DRUG DEPENDENT.

Busa ganeh daghan adik sa Carmen.
rin_tofu

Next

Related Items

Return to General Discussions