Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Anything and everything under the Cagayan de Oro City sun. :)

 
 

Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby admin » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Please provide the name and the reason why you chose him/her. ;)
admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 am

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby piolo p » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:10 pm

cong. klarex is a good material, specially the way he ran carmen, when he was still a brgy capt.
klarex, pag - sure uy! is a good candidate for the 2010 mayoralty elections in cdo!

go, go, klarex!!! pag sure uy!
piolo p
Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby smartbuyer85 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:42 am

Oscar Moreno... coz he's my uncle.. hehehe
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
Image
Image
User avatar
smartbuyer85
VIP Member
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro City

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby botsokoy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:37 pm

kung kinsa kontra ni emano didto ko mag vote..
botsokoy
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:29 pm

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby camamanan » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Rufus Rodriguez, because he is very helpful, doesn't talk a lot about a case but action follows right away! My impression is he won't promise you something he can not keep. In our case he was able to work even against a government institution. Yes, we said him! Flowers from my wife to him.
Actual Mayor is already too small for him, I think he should be in Senate as a strong speaker of our region after all his years in the House of Representatives!
camamanan
Member
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 am

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby rin_tofu » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:40 pm

piolo p wrote:cong. klarex is a good material, specially the way he ran carmen, when he was still a brgy capt.
klarex, pag - sure uy! is a good candidate for the 2010 mayoralty elections in cdo!

go, go, klarex!!! pag sure uy!


Never has Uy spoken in public when he needed to speak. If he was invited to become a speaker at an event, he would send his secretary to speak for him. Unsa mana oi. Sakto ba na.

Another, he has been giving LECHON to newly weds. Nganong dli nalang ihatag sa pobre ang baboy para manegosyo??? Sa kasal, pinilian ra makakaon. Unsa mana oi. Sakto ba na.

One more, the medicines he's been suppposedly giving? Well, in some barangays, they only became PROMISES. Walai nangabot. Ang uban nga nangabot lageh, hapit na pud sa expiry date. Unsa mana oi. Sakto ba na.

LAST LAST! naa pa jud, kanang uban projects nya, kunuhai ra nah. kei ang uban project nga gplanuhan na daan sa local government, natungnan man nga xa ang congressman and naa sa iya ang budget! tsk3.


Wala ko nangawai sa imoa. Lahi imong panlantaw sa akoa :) i'm just airing out my side about Klarex Uy. I hope you won't take this personally ^^v

Peace!
rin_tofu
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro City

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby eukera7 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 pm

i think cong. Rolando "klarex" Uy it the hotest mayor now a days, cos meron cyang mga ibibigay na mga program for all teenager like a scholarship to does they what to pursui they dream and to be succesful in life....
i think conng. Rolando "klarex" Uy won the Mayor..... :D
eukera7
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby rin_tofu » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:20 pm

eukera7 wrote:i think cong. Rolando "klarex" Uy it the hotest mayor now a days, cos meron cyang mga ibibigay na mga program for all teenager like a scholarship to does they what to pursui they dream and to be succesful in life....
i think conng. Rolando "klarex" Uy won the Mayor..... :D


Xa ang g-handle ana nga project pero PROJECT MANA SA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF CDO. Dli mana iyahang proyekto.
rin_tofu
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro City

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby smartbuyer85 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:07 pm

so far my opinion with Klarex Uy is that he doesn't know how to speak in public... And I doubt if he ever did speak in Congress... pang Barangay Captain material mana sya... for Mayor in this City? I doubt it... I doubt his capabilities if he's going to be Mayor... though we often see projects under him like roads and etc. But to tell you all these are projects already planned by the City Government and not by Him. Yes, I agree he has the budget and that only... not the initiative to do so compared to Rufus who is always outspoken and very diligent with his job as Congressman in the other district... KLarex won the election because of the majority votes he received from Barangay Carmen which he was a former Barangay Captain and the biggest Barangay in the 1st District of CDO which he now head.

Klarex for Mayor? Nah.... I won't even bother to vote for him.. Just like Erap, Klarex won His post due to fame he got from the masses of Barangay Carmen and not from the brains (educated people) of the 1st district...

No offense.... I'm just giving all of you my side...

Thanks! God Bless.. Peace!
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
Image
Image
User avatar
smartbuyer85
VIP Member
 
Posts: 1091
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:29 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro City

Re: Who do you like to run and vote for Mayor of CDO? Why?

Postby rin_tofu » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:18 pm

smartbuyer85 wrote:so far my opinion with Klarex Uy is that he doesn't know how to speak in public... And I doubt if he ever did speak in Congress... pang Barangay Captain material mana sya... for Mayor in this City? I doubt it... I doubt his capabilities if he's going to be Mayor... though we often see projects under him like roads and etc. But to tell you all these are projects already planned by the City Government and not by Him. Yes, I agree he has the budget and that only... not the initiative to do so compared to Rufus who is always outspoken and very diligent with his job as Congressman in the other district... KLarex won the election because of the majority votes he received from Barangay Carmen which he was a former Barangay Captain and the biggest Barangay in the 1st District of CDO which he now head.

Klarex for Mayor? Nah.... I won't even bother to vote for him.. Just like Erap, Klarex won His post due to fame he got from the masses of Barangay Carmen and not from the brains (educated people) of the 1st district...

No offense.... I'm just giving all of you my side...

Thanks! God Bless.. Peace!


That's what i've been telling them -_-
rin_tofu
Member
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Cagayan de Oro City

Next


Related Items

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

cron

Like us on Facebook

Receive all updates from MyCDOSale.com via Facebook.
Just click the "Like Page" button below.
(If you haven't yet.)
This box is closing in 30 seconds...Done already!