SOLD - HP PAVILION ENTERTAINMENT LAPTOP - Non Working

All sold items will be moved here.

Re: FOR SALE - HP PAVILION ENTERTAINMENT LAPTOP - Non Working

Postby smartbuyer85 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:30 pm

admin should prohibit anyone from selling too defective units... which needs massive repairs which are too expensive...
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby gamestar » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:25 am

We don't sell anything without the buyer visually seeing and checking the item. Let us not be so ignorant nor so naive about buying and selling. Buyers must be very careful of what they want to buy but we must always remember also that someone's junk could be somebody else's treasure. Smartbuyer85 commented: " admin should prohibit anyone from selling too defective units... which needs massive repairs which are too expensive..." Now my question is, how would you define a not too defective from a too defective unit? That's a prejudicial and stupid statement. The administration of this site should instead prohibit prejudicial, stupid and nonsense comments because it is a BIG TURNOFF!!!
gamestar

Postby smartbuyer85 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:15 pm

we don't sell non working units here.. it would be unfair for all of us who sells legitimate items and in good working condition compared to the item you are selling which needs massive repair.. there's no assurance on the part of the buyer that its still repairable.. i am reiterating that these kind of items being sold here which I would consider NON-WORKING should never be posted... because no one will ever buy that ITEM... we are not interested in buying scrap materials here! Go to Malls and/or Surplus Shops if u can see items being sold as NON-WORKING and NEEDS REPAIR....

you are the only one here in this forum who sells such an ITEM... non-working and etc... crap!
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby gamestar » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:22 pm

Obviously we have an ignorant and amateurish member here. Contrary to what member Smartbuyer85 believes, I did get several offers on this laptop and was sold the other day at my asking price. So sad that Smartbuyer85 thinks that everyone is a crook. If you can read and understand English well, I would suggest that you read the listing again and again until you understand it properly before you make any childish and irresponsible comments. I could tell that you live in your own small world and has not been anywhere because of your narrow mindedness. Are you familiar with the biggest and the most successful internet buy and sell site in the world, Ebay? Check it out kid, you might learn something from it. I don't need to be selling on mycdosale site, but I am doing it, because I believe in its potential as an ideal buy and sell site for Cagayan de Oro, compared to the others who are not locally based. For this site to grow, it needs all the support, especially from the sellers and buyers. In my own way, I am trying to help this site prosper, but it is when we have rookies and amateurs like Smartbuyer85 that turns people away from it.
gamestar

Previous

Related Items

Return to Sold Items