Just a suggestion for our community forums.

Questions, Comments, Suggestions

Just a suggestion for our community forums.

Postby nax » Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 am

Hi MyCDOSale,

I'm Nax.. as a concerned seller and a buyer from this forum. I just want to give a quick suggestion regarding our security here. First of all, SPAMMERS, they are almost everywhere that it occupy all board categories.I think, it would be much more better if we will just set our registration with email activation. Another way is to put a captha where you need to put a phrase in order for you to register. It's a mere suggestion that will surely make our little community more successful especially now I see we are growing in numbers (Considering those members are not bots/spammers).

Thanks and More Power!
nax
VIP Member

Re: Just a suggestion for our community forums.

Postby marpac09 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm

hi i'm marpac09... im a legit buyer and seller here in mycdosale.com in fact i have already bought and sold a few items here... i agree with nax... an email verification and/or captha be placed during registration.... and one more thing... we should banned people who are fun of posting replies over and over and over again in different threads...
marpac09
VIP Member

Postby nax » Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:08 am

apir for that..hehe, I know someone doing exactly as you describe.
nax
VIP Member

Postby marpac09 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:25 pm

i would like also to suggest that all sellers should post pics of the items they are selling... misleading kasi minsan pag yung item eh kinuha lang sa yahoo or any search engine.. and not the actual item na binibenta dito sa forum... we should be responsible enough as sellers and buyers and huwag natin painitin ulo natin ng dahil lang sa suggestion and/or comment ng isa kapwa forumer dito..
marpac09
VIP Member

Postby xilentdk » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 pm

I am a phimusic.com member, suggestion lang guys, di lang ta sugot if gcash/wester union ang transaction, BANK to bank gyud or meet ups para ma track! thanks! up! 8-)
xilentdk

Postby littlebrat2k » Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:02 am

^about the gcash/W.union, i think freedom na yun sa seller kung wat mode of payment xa convenient. We cannot impose that rule to anyone.
littlebrat2k
VIP Member

Postby marcosamson » Sat May 01, 2010 4:44 pm

xilentdk wrote:I am a phimusic.com member, suggestion lang guys, di lang ta sugot if gcash/wester union ang transaction, BANK to bank gyud or meet ups para ma track! thanks! up! 8-)

gcash, western union & other money transfer are the choice of scammers. naa ko a few friends nga naive kaayo, sent their money sa gcash and wala na nila nakita ug nakuha ila item nga gipalit. sa other sites pud, ga-discourage of bank to bank kay na pud scam using bank to bank...http://www.tipidpc.com/viewtopic.php?tid=198361&page=1

in my humble opinion, it is the look out of the buyer to part with his/her money or not for the item offered. pero because kay local ra ta diri sa mycdosale makita ug mahawiran nimo ang actual nga item, unless maayo gyud mangilad imo seller less likely nga scammer gyud imo ka-transact.

just my 2cents
registered member since 2009

appearance my shield, strategy my sword.
marcosamson
VIP Member

Postby smartbuyer85 » Sat May 01, 2010 11:48 pm

meet ups will do... in a public place...
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby marcosamson » Sun May 02, 2010 7:16 am

smartbuyer85 wrote:meet ups will do... in a public place...

my sentiments exactly. the malls are especially perfect. lots of people, lots of open space (in case you need to run away from the seller or buyer! hehehe) and easy access to atm's (if your buying cash tapos medyo dako ang amount, para dili ka magdala big amount of cash... did2 naka withdraw ug money a few minutes before meet up.)

thanks smartbuyer85 & thanks mycdosale... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
registered member since 2009

appearance my shield, strategy my sword.
marcosamson
VIP Member

Postby Horizon » Tue May 04, 2010 7:30 am

I already suggested this to the admin about the email activation and the captha or capcha ? " i dont know whats name of it :mrgreen: "

but he said still spammers can also enter in this site.
then he said to me " tangtangun nlng nato ang URL na button para dli na ka post og link og mga videos, images ang mga spammer ky mao ra ang apas anah nila 8-) "

i think that's what he said to me :mrgreen:

Thank you for that suggestion.

PEACE :ugeek:
Non-active MOD
Horizon
Global Moderator

Next

Related Items

Return to Questions/Comments/Suggestions