VA needed to handle customer on Facebook (home-based)

International, Local, OJT

VA needed to handle customer on Facebook (home-based)

Postby glennpaul31 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Summary: A simple and straight forward customer service position. 85% of your tasks will involve the use of Facebook and the remaining 15% will be copying and pasting the information from Facebook into the CRM.

Position:
Part-Time: 17 hours per week, 5 hours on Monday and 3 hours per day Tuesday-Friday (Hours may be increased in the future)

Time Zone:
Working hours between 11:00am-18:00pm GMT

Daily Reporting:
A short bullet point email at the end of each day summarising what you have done.

Proposed Compensation:
Basic Pay plus commission

Tasks and Skills

General
Manage my Facebook account by handling customer's questions and entering the information about the new customers into the CRM system. The VA will need to have the ability to accurately follow the step by step set process in order to extract all of the necessary information about the potential customer (lead) into the CRM system.

Daily Tasks
• Converse with customers on Facebook via privates messages.
• Input the necessary information from the private messages into the CRM system.
• Accept friend requests and send greeting messages to them.
• Respond to customer's posts made on the website.
• Identify which customers are motivated the most compared to the least motivated and categorise them.
• Search through Facebook groups for potential customers.

Weekly Tasks
Follow up with potential customers who have not responded to our message for at least a week.

Please put the word "Soles" in your application so that I know you have read this fully.

Essential Prerequisites

• Must be trustworthy and honest
• Must have excellent English writing skills.
• Must know how to use Facebook, in particular how to chat to people and how to navigate through Facebook groups and fan pages.
• Candidate must own a personal computer and have a reliable internet connection as you will be required to download software which can only be used on one device.
• Need to be able to follow the work manual that I have created. Customer's questions will be answered via the VA checking the manual and copying and pasting the set answers in the message box when conversing with customers.

Compensation: Php 9900/month
To apply: please post on http://go.jobsreserve.com/add-service
glennpaul31

Re: VA needed to handle customer on Facebook (home-based)

Postby Aj1984 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:49 am

Still available?If yes,I'd like to know how to apply.
Aj1984

Related Items

Return to Jobs