BE AN ENTREPRENEUR: LEARN EARN OWN

Brokerage, Distributors, Franchising, Home-based (Non-Internet), Import / Export, * Internet / Online Programs, Inventions, Investors, Networking - MLM, Other Business Opportunities, Partnership

BE AN ENTREPRENEUR: LEARN EARN OWN

Postby dmanulyk » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:03 pm

This is for those who wants to be become entrepreneurs to find ways on how to succeed in life by realizing their desired business venture and to possibly eradicate the trial and error scenarios.

This is also for those existing entrepreneurs who have their own businesses and want to improve it and learn the secrets of business sustainability and expansion.

We have it all covered. Be part of LEO by simply purchasing any of LEO's learning products from this link: www.learnearnown.com/dmanulyk

Choose any that fits your business needs.

You will be part of this global community of entrepreneurs which will help you unleash your potential.

Welcome to LEO.

For more information, contact me with this number: +639178950574
-The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.-
dmanulyk

Re: BE AN ENTREPRENEUR: LEARN EARN OWN

Postby dmanulyk » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:13 am

Read this should you want to succeed in whatever you want to become and whatever you want to achieve,,,

I am Johnel Ponte Bagapuro, a very proud member of LEO Philippines. LEO stands for Learning Enterprises Organisation, Ltd-a UK based company which promotes entrepreneurship, personal, and professional development to people across the globe regardless of nationality, race, or religion. It's mantra is LEARN EARN OWN which corresponds to the basic principle to achieving success of anyone's venture in life. We learn to effectively earn and with what we earn we can certainly own something.

Hence, I am very passionate to share this opportunity to every Filipino across the globe to benefit from this remarkable company through its business platforms that will make a difference in our lives. I believe that you would agree with me that after we venture abroad, we normally end up being entrepreneurs. Becoming such would require skills and knowledge to ensure success in our ventures thereby preventing a trial and error scenario which costs a lot of our hard earned money, efforts and our precious time.

Moreover, as you will become a part of the LEO business, you will be educated about the latest trend of technology innovation today as we all know technology never goes backwards. You will be exposed to a digital cash system that this LEO community of 185 thousand members and counting worldwide is currently using. We do trading for goods and services with our very own LEOcoin cryptocurrency and we also trade the currency to existing Bitcoin, GBP, EUR, & USD. Another thing, we also have the opportunity to invest in the company-owned properties in different parts of the world in the form of STOCKS or Pre-Shares. Should you have a business idea that you would want to be materialized, you can present such in our LEOcrowd platform where members will fund your business and make it live in the real world.

Membership to this remarkable community depends on your sole discretion. You can start by purchasing our eLearning entrepreneurship product at 10Pounds price or you can go ahead for Business and Professional packages or better yet choose the LEOcoin mining rig packages available.

Please check my account through this link:

http://www.learnearnown.com/dmanulyk

Membership at 10Pounds product:

http://www.learnearnown.com/dmanulyk/Sh ... -Lion-Code

Membership for Mining Rig package with Entrepreneurship Training bundle:

http://www.learnearnown.com/dmanulyk/Sh ... 20Promo%5D

For more information, please contact me through my FB account or through my PH number +63 917 895 0574 or at my Skype at yohan19

God bless us all!

#LEO
#LEOcoin
-The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom.-
dmanulyk

Related Items

Return to Business / Earning Opportunities