[METHOD] Earn $5 in 5 mins and $50 weekly

Brokerage, Distributors, Franchising, Home-based (Non-Internet), Import / Export, * Internet / Online Programs, Inventions, Investors, Networking - MLM, Other Business Opportunities, Partnership

[METHOD] Earn $5 in 5 mins and $50 weekly

Postby shin » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:32 am

[HIDE]
  1. You need a PayPal account.
  2. Then make an account https://givingassistant.org/?rid=0Wp96Kr5mb (Use my ref. link for receive first 5$ bonus)
  3. The only way it works if if you use the free 5$ referral bonus so make sure you use mine or somebody else his referral link. (Please not that you wont get a confirm email for your giftingassistant account )
  4. Got to settings on givingassistant and fill in your paypal name and email to make sure you receive the payment and then click on pay me with paypal
  5. To be able to send you free 5$ from the website you need to get atleast 1 cashback. The way im doing this is by selecting GoDaddy from their shops. They offer a $0.99 domain so select this.
6.This ofcourse will cost you 1$ but it Givingassistant will pay you $5.01(5.00 + 0.01(1%GoDaddy) onto your paypal next monday so profit is $5.01-$1.00=4.01 on your paypal account.

Quick tip you can repeat this process as many times as you (if you change your ip address and have new email for account) want but make sure every time you use a referral link cause otherwise you wont get the 5$ referral signup bonus. You dont need a new paypal account you can just add extra email addresses to your paypal. To make accounts with different ip address I paste the referral link in Tor and then i make the account. After that i just log in with the account to my normal browser. (You need to change the Ip cause the referral bonus link only works 1 time per Ip address.)

Proof: https://gyazo.com/89592f25c007f1fea6672feeda26c234
[/HIDE]
shin

Related Items

Return to Business / Earning Opportunities