RUSH: For Assume - Amaia Scapes CDO Bulua Single Homes Unit

Apartments, House & Lot, Condominiums, Commercial Space, Lots, Membership, Others

RUSH: For Assume - Amaia Scapes CDO Bulua Single Homes Unit

Postby jamespe2011 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:45 pm

PLEASE READ:

Amaia Scapes is a housing development project of Ayala Land. Knowing that, design, efficiency and reliability is high for this housing development project.

This offer is for you to assume the reservation for this single homes unit. Equity will be fully paid this Jan. 25, 2017. You will be continuing the reservation by securing a loan or paying the remaining amount of the selling price (less downpayment or equity). If you'll be settling the balance thru loan, you have to apply with your bank (standard turnaround time is 2 weeks). I'll be processing the transfer of the account to your name. Take note that when you avail a loan from a bank, you will be paying charges such as documentary stamp tax, processing fees, insurance, etc. My loan application states that around P45,000 will be paid to the bank for the P2.2 million loanable amount.

Terms and conditions:
- You will reimburse me with the equity payments I've made (P300,000 outright cash)
- Any charges relating to this transfer exceeding P10,000 will be borne by you
- You will process your own bank loan application and you'll be paying your own bank loan charges

I've attached the following:
(1) Amaia Scapes CDO map (locating the unit B-8 L-25)
(2) Picture of the exterior of a single home unit
(3) Floor plan of a single home unit

Perks:
This unit is part of the Phase 1 of the Amaia Scapes CDO project, which has been first granted with License to Sell. Amenities (patio village, basketball court, swimming pool) is located in this area. Most of the single homes, twin pod, and carriage pod units are also located in this area. Standard for single homes is 56 sqm floor area and 75 sqm lot area. But my reserved unit has a wider lot area (with easement on the back, say, plus 2 sqm) since it's within border line of the housing development project, so lot area could be 75sqm +++.

Should you be interested, please contact me asap - James 09176701990. I'd be willing to discuss the details with you.
Attachments
Single Home Floor Plan.jpg
(3) Floor plan of a single home unit
Single Home Exterior.jpg
(2) Picture of the exterior of a single home unit
Amaia-CDO_Map.JPG
(1) Amaia Scapes CDO map (locating the unit B-8 L-25)
jamespe2011

Re: RUSH: For Assume - Amaia Scapes CDO Bulua Single Homes Unit

Postby jamespe2011 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:54 pm

Up!

Negotiable. Please contact James 09176701990.
jamespe2011

Re: RUSH: For Assume - Amaia Scapes CDO Bulua Single Homes Unit

Postby jamespe2011 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:45 pm

up.

still available with updated terms

pls txt/call 09176701990
jamespe2011

Related Items

Return to Real Estate & Properties