PRETTY MODEL SLIMMING AND WHITENING CAPSULES

Gym & Spa, Skin Care, Health Care, Eye Care, Cosmetics & Accessories, Oral Care, Others

PRETTY MODEL SLIMMING AND WHITENING CAPSULES

Postby rin_tofu » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 pm

SELLING PRETTY MODEL SLIMMING AND WHITENING CAPSULES!!!
Image Image
Pretty Model Slimming Capsule is a plant research from Japan Koto Basha Pharmacy Co., Ltd. It is made of extracted multi-plant that defines fat reducing effect, and is made by scientific formulas. Through functional experiment, it proves that Pretty Model can rapidly discharge the superfluous fat and toxin of the body, has effects of reducing fat, beautifying, whitening, moisturizing skin and detoxifying. Taking three boxes can reduce 5-10 kilograms, and is one of the best slimming products used by movie stars and models of Korea and Japan.

ADVANTAGES:
1. Free from diarrhea, anorexia, no rebound
2. Reduce fat at waist, abdomen, arm and thigh
3. Coprostasis , eliminate toxin accumulation
4. Suited for this who want to reduce fat 13 lbs in a month
5. Suited for those who repeatedly fail in fat reducing

MAIN INGREDIENTS
Lotus Leaf, Chinese Watermelon peel, aweto, glossy ganoderma, ginseng and Chitosan

Based from my experience and my sister's, PRETTY MODEL IS EFFECTIVE! In less than a month of daily intake, i lost 3 kgs!

1 box has 20 capsules inside. It is ideal to consume 1 box in 10 days.

1. Drink it twice a day BETWEEN FOOD INTAKE (not before or after) or at least once a day
2. Taking it at night is not recommended as it might slow down the effects of the capsules.
3. It's normal for you to feel very thirsty every now and then. (It means the capsules are taking effect)
4. It's normal for some parts of your body (limbs) to feel heavy. (effect of the capsules)
5. It is recommended that you move around every now and then. (some people have headaches but it goes away once they start moving around, stretching, drinking water etc.)
6. It's normal for you to be sweating a lot more than usual.
7. Note that we do not have same bodily functionings and you might have certain experiences that others might not experience while taking the capsules. Ex. If certain allergies come out while taking the product, discontinue use.
8. PREGNANT WOMEN, CHILDREN, AND THOSE WHO SUFFER FROM SERIOUS ILLNESSES ARE FORBIDDEN TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT.

SELLING A BOX (20 CAPSULES) FOR ONLY 350PHP!!!

PROMO:
FOR 4-8 BOXES, 340PHP PER BOX NALANG!
FOR 9-12 BOXES, 330PHP PER BOX NALANG!
FOR 13 AND ABOVE, 320PHP PER BOX NALANG!

Contact me through pm or ym (tidalwave992000@yahoo.com) for reservations. :3

Regards,
Tofu
rin_tofu

Re: PRETTY MODEL SLIMMING AND WHITENING CAPSULES

Postby smartbuyer85 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:49 am

do you guarantee that the product really works? if not is there a money back guarantee then if there's no weight loss in 3 months... ???
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby rin_tofu » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:40 pm

smartbuyer85 wrote:do you guarantee that the product really works? if not is there a money back guarantee then if there's no weight loss in 3 months... ???

i can guarantee you it's effectiveness :) You can personally meet me and my sister who have been using the product for 2-3 months now :) Unfortunately, i do not allow refunds/exchanges. :)
rin_tofu

Postby smartbuyer85 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:45 pm

no assurance of the product... if the product doesn't work on me and i end up spending lots of money for nothing.. i don't benefit from it and only you.. unfair..
MYCDOSalean (SmartBuyer85) since 2009
smartbuyer85
VIP Member

Postby rin_tofu » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:38 am

smartbuyer85 wrote:no assurance of the product... if the product doesn't work on me and i end up spending lots of money for nothing.. i don't benefit from it and only you.. unfair..

Then don't buy if you think it's unfair po ^^ My customers are my assurance of the product along with myself and my sister. There will always be trial and error. How would you know a product would work or not if you don't try it first? ^__^
rin_tofu

Related Items

Return to Health & Beauty