La Carmela Special Puto Cheese (Wholesaler)

Bread, Cakes & Pastries, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Poultry, Herbs & Spices, Beverages, Sweets & Candies, ealth Foods, Services, Others

La Carmela Special Puto Cheese (Wholesaler)

Postby yellow_bian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Re: La Carmela Special Puto Cheese (Wholesaler)
Postby yellow_bian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Dear PUTO LOVERS , have you ever tried buying locally made puto outside? because I did and some puto i tried got food coloring and too much baking powder that it tasted bitter, not worth the price.

Try our La Carmela Special Puto Cheese,you wont regret the taste of our one of a kind Special Putong Puti ,one of the best in town at 3 pesos each for regular sizes and we have cute sizes too at 1 peso each please see pics below,!No minimum order required! But we offer wholesale prices for those who orders 100pcs or more.Where ka pa? you get 100 pcs of delicious healthy puto at 300php only.

PERFECT FOR PASALUBONG,PERFECT FOR CELEBRATIONS, PERFECT for those who wants to resell , di jud mabinlan among puto once you sell it.CLEAN, NEATLY Wrapped,SOFT and yummy and most specially no preservatives. See pics below to appreciate.

Contact 09057808288 or 09086733115 for orders and inquiries
yellow_bian

Attachments
p2.jpg
p2.jpg (338.47 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (314.75 KiB) Viewed 1056 times
yellow_bian

Postby yellow_bian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Postby yellow_bian » Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:17 pm

Dear PUTO LOVERS , have you ever tried buying locally made puto outside? because I did and some puto i tried got food coloring and too much baking powder that it tasted bitter, not worth the price.

Try our La Carmela Special Puto Cheese,you wont regret the taste of our one of a kind Special Putong Puti ,one of the best in town at 3 pesos each for regular sizes and we have cute sizes too at 1 peso each please see pics below,!No minimum order required! But we offer wholesale prices for those who orders 100pcs or more.Where ka pa? you get 100 pcs of delicious healthy puto at 300php only.

PERFECT FOR PASALUBONG,PERFECT FOR CELEBRATIONS, PERFECT for those who wants to resell , di jud mabinlan among puto once you sell it.CLEAN, NEATLY Wrapped,SOFT and yummy and most specially no preservatives. See pics below to appreciate.

Contact 09057808288 or 09086733115 for orders and inquiries
yellow_bian

yellow_bian

Related Items

Return to Food & Beverage