Rush Sale LG X Power K220sdZ 4,100 mAh @ P4,499

Handsets, Sim & Memory Cards, Accessories & Parts, Systems, Handheld & PDA's, Others

Rush Sale LG X Power K220sdZ 4,100 mAh @ P4,499

Postby Sir A » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Specs, Pros & Cons:
The phone runs on Android Marshmallow. It's very light and thin that at first hold, it feels like a toy. It has an IPS display too. It's a 16 GB model with 2 GB of ROM, but only 10 GB is available for use. However, you can insert a micro SD card for extra storage. It also has dual sim capability (in micro SIM) this is if you choose to put two sim cards on the sim and sd card tray. If you choose to have more storage, then you can only use one sim slot for the SIM, and the other slot for the SD card. This phone packs a 4,100 mAh battery which could last 2-3 days for light to regular use and a day and a half for heavy use, and it can be recharged with its fast charger. It's capable of 4G LTE Data connection, bluetooth, and wi-fi. It has a notification light on the front in case of unattended messages, app notifications, and calls. It has a back camera of 12 megapixels, and a front shooter of 8 megapixels.

General Condition:
The phone is working perfectly as how it is since it was bought from the store. Although the screen has few hairline scratches, the scratches are unnoticeable when the screen is on, and they are not capable of distorting the sharpness of the images or texts (90% smooth). Sound quality is still very clear, and the camera works very well. On the photos, you may notice minor dents on the corners of the phone, but the gadget has not been opened or repaired yet since it was purchased. The charger and the earphones are still working well.

Price:
The phone was bought November 2017 at 8,000. Now, I am selling it based on market prices for used LG X power phones at 5,000. The price for this one is still negotiable though. Just send me a message if you're interested. BTW, for CDO buyers only, and no indecisive people please.

RFS: The phone is just an extra gadget and I'll use the money for my grad school graduation expenses.

You may contact me thru 09066703517 for meet up.
Attachments
49136619_10217670768058654_547150959172648960_n.jpg
Sir A

Related Items

Return to Cellphones & Gadgets